Welcome to the BKP-cargo website
BKP-Cargo is a small and young family business with an experience of more than 40 years in international road transport.
We are situated in Westmalle, Belgium, close to the ports of Antwerp, Rotterdam, Vlissingen, and nearby the German Ruhrgebiet.
Our everyday work involves the international road transport of heavy goods, most of the time with exceptional dimensions. We do our job in a safe and reliable way with top of the bill equipment, which guarantees that your cargo arrives safe and in time at his destination.
BKP-Cargo can be found all over Europe, between Tromsø and Marrakech, between Dublin and Athens.
One of the main services of BKP-cargo. Think of transport of machines, cranes, trucks, crates, boats, bulldozers, special constructions, heavy machinery
We have all necessary special permits for exceptional transport in: Belgium, Holland, Luxemburg, France, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Germany and Italy
We have lots of contacts with pilot companies, crane companies for loading/unloading, customs agencies, colleagues for extra equipment and much more
International boat transport by truck
Transport of yachts, sailing ships and masts
For boat brokers, private individuals, ship yards…
- Special boat supports with protective materials on air-suspended trailers
- We use XL tautliner trailers, equipped for special transport (extendable doors, extendable roof cover), for dangerous goods transport (ADR)
- These trailers can be used for machinery transport under tarpaulin, steel transport, vehicle transport, partial loads and full loads throughout Europe
- All trailers are equipped with all necessary safety and lashing equipment, dangerous goods equipment etc.
- Mediterranean: South France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal
- Scandinavia: Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland
- Great Britain, Benelux, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania
- North Africa : Morocco